1. Data controller
2. TYPES AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that may be processed by RECYCLIA and that the user can provide both at the time of subscribing to the newsletter and while browsing the Website include the following categories and types of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, browsing history and preferences.
- Contact details: telephone, email.
- Location data: IP In the same way, and with your consent, RECYCLIA may process data collected through cookies, consisting of session and browsing data.
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND BASES OF LEGITIMATION
RECYCLIA informs the user that the personal data provided will be processed with different legal grounds:
- RECYCLIA will process the user’s data based on the express consent of the user for the following purposes:
- Manage your contact request.
- Conduct surveys to improve our services.
- Send regular newsletters about the BATRAW Project, as well as projects, events and information related to it. This may include sending personalized and enhanced advertising through automated profiling.
- RECYCLIA may process your data based on legitimate interest for the following purposes:
- Conduct surveys or questionnaires to assess our services and improve them.
- Carry out controls to avoid fraud or incorrect use of the Website.
4. CONSERVATION OF DATA
The data provided will be kept for the time necessary in order to guarantee compliance with the legal obligations that correspond to RECYCLIA.
The data related to the sending of commercial information of the BATRAW Project will be kept as long as the consent of the User exists, which can be withdrawn at any time through the email address indicated in section 9 or through the link that is included in each of the communications received.
5. COMMUNICATION AND ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
7. UPDATE OF DATA
8. SECURITY MEASURES
The User may, in the terms established in the data protection regulations in force at any time, revoke at any time the authorization granted for the treatment and transfer of personal data, as well as exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion , opposition, right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data and the right to the portability of your data. For this, the User may write by email addressed to email@example.com. Similarly, the User has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.